Thread: Hardwick 10 TT - Thursday 24th June

2nd Cat

Default Hardwick 10 TT - Thursday 24th June

No they aren't available yet but just to set expectations that I will endevour to get them typed up on Sunday

Many thanks to both David Mclean and Owen Lake for helping out last night!

I hope every that rode enjoyed the F2a/10 course in "close" to near perfect conditions..perhaps not as "close" as we all would have liked but it certainly produced some quick times.

Andy

No problem! It was (almost) a crash course in being the pusher. More difficult than it looks!

Cool expectations raised and lowered

Quote Originally Posted by andyb View Post
    No they aren't available yet but just to set expectations that I will endevour to get them typed up on Sunday

I hope every that rode enjoyed the F2a/10 course in "close" to near perfect conditions..perhaps not as "close" as we all would have liked but it certainly produced some quick times.

Andy
    Nice one Andy, bit like following NZ at football, though trust England will do better... I managed to go up the off-ramp on 1st RAB, then back onto A428 and the course - according to my computer, that was an extra .08 of a mile, so could you adjust my time accordingly? No, will take the punishment - thanks to all for organising, and it certainly was a nice evening for a TT.

2nd Cat

Talking Expectations raised once more......

..but this time it isn't to disappoint......

Results from the Hardwick TT

Click HERE

Jan will update the Morris Sheild and Cole Cup points in due course

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by andyb View Post

Andy

the split times would have been interesting with it being so tight at the finish, I was right on my minute man at the turn but couldn't catch him! I was expecting a flyer back but it was hard work both ways and the air was so hot it made my lungs burn!! Another quality ride from mick, he's due a mid 19 in the very near future

1st Cat

Would I be due a mid 19 if I wasn't riding a touring frame with fixed gear and a worn out 15 cog?

Ha ha! The words of a true tester Basil.... YOU WILL JOIN THE DARK SIDE...

We should all be ashamed of using the full tester kit and worship the quality of the steel tubed one!!

Nice ride!

Quote Originally Posted by Basil Moss View Post
    Would I be due a mid 19 if I wasn't riding a touring frame with fixed gear and a worn out 15 cog?
    I use all the best kit and have done 20.02 this year, I'd imagine you could go much faster than me on a better bike

1st Cat

"It's not about the bike" although if you can afford it, it might just be about the EPO...