Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Event Registration

Administrator

Default Event Registration

There are at least half of our proposed events still to be registered with BC.

Please note it is not sufficient to register your date with Derek Lusher you must either send him a Registration Form which can be downloaded here: http://www.britishcycling.org.uk/roa...port-Documents from the section Pre-event organiser paperwork, it is the first item. Or register the event online here is how to do it:

1. Log in using your Username (your membership number*) and Password on our homepage

2. Click on ‘my dashboard’

3. Click on the ‘Event Organiser’ tab on the left hand side

4. Click on 'Create new event'

5. Create supplier account using the pop up box

6. Enter event details, pay HQ registration fee and submit your event for approval

7. Once approved you will be notified by a member of our events team
    Joan Potts

Administrator

Those events that as yet do not appear on the BC Website and are in the first Racing Calendar (January - April), may find their event does not appear in it. At the moment there are 3 ERRL events, they are:
    Ike Saul Memorial RR (Cambridge CC)
    Fenland Clarion Road Race
    The Pro Cycle Hire Essex Classic
    Joan Potts

Administrator

Unless the clubs mentioned above get their registration in by first thing Monday morning 18th November they will not get their event published in the first Racing Calendar.
    Joan Potts

Diss are sorting registration out in the next couple of day's.

Administrator

All those clubs that have booked a date with Derek Lusher but have not followed this up by either sending a registration form and cheque to Derek, or registered on line with BC, may find their date allocated to another club.

There are only 33 possible weekends each year and the ERRL have 37 member clubs at the moment, with more applying for membership this year. There are also several events that are not ERRL.
    Joan Potts

Quote Originally Posted by pottsie View Post
    There are at least half of our proposed events still to be registered with BC.

Please note it is not sufficient to register your date with Derek Lusher you must either send him a Registration Form which can be downloaded here: http://www.britishcycling.org.uk/roa...port-Documents from the section Pre-event organiser paperwork, it is the first item. Or register the event online here is how to do it:

1. Log in using your Username (your membership number*) and Password on our homepage

2. Click on ‘my dashboard’

3. Click on the ‘Event Organiser’ tab on the left hand side

4. Click on 'Create new event'

5. Create supplier account using the pop up box

6. Enter event details, pay HQ registration fee and submit your event for approval

7. Once approved you will be notified by a member of our events team
    Hi Joan,
    trying to get the Diss race on here and was told by Ken Jolliffe I can use the Diss account by just clicking on a box without having the bank details, but I can't see how to do this. Do I need the bank details to hand?

Cheers.

Administrator

You can get the event set up without the bank details, but it will not go live until the registration fee is paid.

Do 1 to 4 then:
    5 When the pop up box appears click "No Thanks" fill in the form then click on "Proceed to next step".

I don't know what happens then as I dont want to enter a fictitious event. But try it and let me know if it works. Let Derek Lusher know when you have done it and he will be able to tell you if it goes through to him ok.
    Joan Potts

You can get the event set up without the bank details, but it will not go live until the registration fee is paid.

Do 1 to 4 then:
    5 When the pop up box appears click "No Thanks" fill in the form then click on "Proceed to next step".

I don't know what happens then as I dont want to enter a fictitious event. But try it and let me know if it works. Let Derek Lusher know when you have done it and he will be able to tell you if it goes through to him ok.
    Cheers Joan,

I'll give it a go.

Is this BC making things simple? Hmmmmmmm.

Do 1 to 4 then:

Can't really do anything without Diss CC giving me bank details. Perhaps they don't trust me.

I am waiting on a couple of details I need to register the Eagle road race. Apologies for the delay.