Thread: ECCA Festival

Default ECCA Festival

Details fresh from Stan.

The ECCA Festival is now open for entries and welcomes entries from all member clubs of ECCA.

This year, the ECCA Festival has a new organiser and a NEW format this year both for events and for points. Points system on Excel sheet here. I've scanned it in as a png. If you can't read it or want me to send you the Excel file instead, please pm me.

ECCApts.jpg

The road races are on a circuit in the Radwinter-Wimbish area and there is a lot of good interest and support from the residents in having a road race pass through their villages.

Entries for time trials to Stan, entries for road race to Paul, both as per CTT/BC handbooks, by 12 April. Audax also pre-entry. Mapreading entry on the day.

Stan Broom, 86 Cornworthy Road, Dagenham, RM8 2DF (0208 595 4727), stanley.broom@ntlworld.com or eccafestival@rocketmail.com
    Paul Smith, 10 Manners Corner, Manners Way, Southend-on-Sea, SS2 6QR

Overall Awards: 1st Club Team £350.00. 2nd Club Team £250.00. 3rd Club team £ 200.00

Saturday 30th April
    HQ Westley Waterless Village Hall.
    7.00am ECCA 10 mile solo and tandem Time Trial Course (E2/10, dual carriageway)
    11.30 am ECCA 10mile solo and 2 up TTT Course (E33/10A which is a sporting 10 miles of the 13 mile 12-hr loop at Stetchworth/Six Mile Bottom)

Sunday 1st May: HQ Radwinter Village Hall
    ECCA National B open senior road race championship (132 k) 8.30 am
    ECCA Regional B 3/4 /J road race (84k) 9.00 am
    2 Randonnees 200k 8.00am and107k 10.00am

Monday 2nd May: HQ High Easter Village Hall
    ECCA 14 mile open solo & 2up TTT. Course (E92/14 sporting course Dunmow-High Easter) 8am
    Trophy Map Reading 10am
    ECCA 7k open Time Trial (E92/5 sporting course High Easter) Course11.30am
    ECCA 10 mile open Time Trial Course (E91/10 sporting course the Rodings) 14.30

2nd Cat

Can anyone say what the plans are for the catering on Sunday? A group of us are doing the audax and it would be useful to know whether the usual bacon butties will be on offer around lunchtime.

2nd Cat

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    Can anyone say what the plans are for the catering on Sunday? A group of us are doing the audax and it would be useful to know whether the usual bacon butties will be on offer around lunchtime.
    Still waiting for my cheque back from the organizer.......