Thread: saturday

Default saturday

vanity has driven me to post on the flimsiest of excuses because I don’t want to look at the eagle post any more!

Bison Hill on Saturday anyone? - all this 50 mile through-and-off stuff is very good training, but leaves little scope for sitting in and admiring the scenery. Of course - advanced notice required if Adam or Dave are planning a trip out this Saturday. If they are about, skip the Dunstable Downs, pan flat is fine by me.

PS - the club run 10 days ago was the quickest ride I have ever had with the club.

Sadly I will be being wined and dined by a grateful Client at the FA Cup Final. A good excuse for avoiding a morning of pain.

What about racing instead? Plenty going on at Hog Hill today
    I really can't be bothered

Some good results for you there, Richard. As the man who coin the term 'Hope Pea' I suspect you are uniquely placed to identify with my current feelings towards Hog Hill. Never the less, as Ian would no doubt say, it is time to Man Up!

to all intents and purposes, yesterday's club run turned into some thing of a race. Hats off to Phil, he was on fire......