Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ECCA Festival RR

Default ECCA Festival RR

Well done Chris Brooking m8 great 3rd place in a fast RR just got to beat them Atkins boys now 8) did you enjoy it? Neil D. looked good too for a TTist :wink:

Blog Entries

Yeah, good to be back. Cracking win by Alex Atkins, took his chance against the blue & red train really well. Can't complain about my result on the amount of training I've done. Tomorrow might be different.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB
    Yeah, good to be back.
    Now you can see if you can spot yourself...

Default Re: ECCA Festival RR

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyh
    Neil D. looked good too for a TTist :wink:
    Of course Pedalpusher always used to be a bit of roadie before he turned to the 'dark side' :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB
    Yeah, good to be back. Cracking win by Alex Atkins, took his chance against the blue & red train really well. Can't complain about my result on the amount of training I've done. Tomorrow might be different.
    ..well done with your result yesterday Chris and it won't be long before you are back to where you left off by being a 1st Cat. :wink:

..excellent ride as well by Alex Atkins by getting 2nd in the senior road race champs as well as winning Eastway on the Saturday. :!: :wink:

Whell done Chris.

Gaz

4th Cat

Great ride chris, API had a strong team in all the races at the weekend. Is that your first RR of the year :?:

Blog Entries

Yes, first RR for over 12 months. Good ride by you yesterday, the pair of you were in sight before the last prime, then after the lanes we could only see your ex-companion, you were nowhere in sight!

Made the same mistake at the finish on Sunday as I made against Gary in 2001, going too early - it's a long way up that hill, and I'm sure the yellow flag was @ 300m to go :lol:

4th Cat

Thats why i went off on my own because i didnt fancy sprinting up that hill. And it was quite tight road so i didnt fancy wrestling with people in the last km :?