Thread: Who is derek lusher ?

Smile Who is derek lusher ?

The BC. website has an excellent article on Hog Hill last Saturday. One picture shows
    " Derek Lusher " organising the start of one race. He seems to have grown a slight beard that adds a few more years !!!
    ALAN ROSNER

All I care is that the only picture of the day with any sign of me at my first ever race and Derek is standing in front of me, all I can see is my bike, a foot/leg and shoulder.

Mind you I guess coming in at the back of the race didn't help getting my mug shot taken, but at least I now know I can almost only get better.

Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Roz View Post
    The BC. website has an excellent article on Hog Hill last Saturday. One picture shows
    " Derek Lusher " organising the start of one race. He seems to have grown a slight beard that adds a few more years !!!
    Mr Potts is gonna love you saying that!!!
    Only stop pedalling hard when bleeding stops.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Nick E View Post
    Mr Potts is gonna love you saying that!!!
    Surely that was not our good friend Brian, he looks so xxx. ( I was there & noticed him !! )
    ALAN ROSNER

Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Roz View Post
    Surely that was not our good friend Brian, he looks so xxx. ( I was there & noticed him !! )
    These Journalists never get anything right. It is Brian, Derek was at home nursing a cold. As for the age comment Roz, Brian said it is like water off a ducks back and he holds no malice against you, you will reach his tender years one day
    Joan Potts