Thread: Dengie marshes tour

Default Dengie marshes tour

We are looking to set up an event website to become a record & photo diary. Whilst Mark Cozens has many available, I would be pleased to hear of any others. I also want to select one photo for the press release. No photos will be used without the owners permission. Due acknowledgement will be noted. I would also like to trace the photo of the water tower please, I forgot to make a note of it.
    Thank You.
    ALAN ROSNER

Quote Originally Posted by Roz View Post
    I would also like to trace the photo of the water tower please, I forgot to make a note of it.
    You'll find that here:

http://78.136.6.106/component/option...d,45/PageNo,2/

The pics are languishing on a disused web site. I'll move them somewhere permanent when I get some free time.

Did you notice that the Rapha are currently using a shot of Interbike's Flying Dutchman, Dennis van Gaveren, competing in your race to flog their Rouleur Annual:

http://www.rapha.cc/index.php?page=579

haha, im in that photo too! can i claim royalties?

(incase your wondering, im off the bike next to marshall!)
    James "V2" Samuel

Smile

Martin, Thanks very much - I can now sleep at night !! I will contact you about the pics I want to buy for the diary.Whilst the farm track pics of yours & Mark Cozens could be a cross race, those on the road (?) are something else. 1168-3 the water tower is worthy of any photography exhibition -the road / flags - the bleak landscape /threatening clouds, so much to take in. 1031 - where did that marshal go ?. 1120 could be anywhere in Flanders. 1268 straight out of Paris - Roubaix, Is that a ding - ding bell on the bars ? I hope you will be out on 29/3/09, there is another short off tarmac section I have penciled in !!! Yes I am aware of the Rapha book, I have contacted them ( no reply) I will be going to their exhibition ( next to Condors) to view all the photos. I will be booking Securicor to collect the royalties.
    ALAN ROSNER

Quote Originally Posted by Roz View Post
    We are looking to set up an event website to become a record & photo diary. Whilst Mark Cozens has many available, I would be pleased to hear of any others.
    I will be out taking photos, providing it doesnt clash with anything in my diary.
    What date is it to be held? thanks.
    mongoose ridham, or as everybody knows, Pingu

http://good.zenfolio.com/

Default Date.

Its Sunday 29th. March. I am applying for a start @ 14.00 hrs. I have good reason to believe I will get the ok. but it is down to the police.
    ALAN ROSNER