Thread: Diss Club Kit

Default Diss Club Kit

Hi,
    is there anybody out there, that can let me know why Mick Madgett (Chair of Diss C.C.), can't get a reply from anyone from B.C. Eastern, on a decision on the change of the Diss kit.
    He has sent email's to B.C. Head office, and to Trevor Mill's of Eastern Div, but with no luck.
    Members from other clubs have indicated to me that they thought it was a joke, that we needed to get permision to change our kit, and the amount of time this is taking, I'm beging to think they were right.
    Some members of my club have indicated, that they may cancel there order, as half the road season will be over, before we send the order off to Endura, plus the 5 week wait for delivery.
    So please Eastern, can we get this sorted, as the race's I've done so far, there's no team out there that look's anything like our new design, except for the now defunk Anglia Sport.
    cheers,
    Trevor

Elite

Trevor,

We had the details from BC a long while ago and as far as I am aware it was agreed by the board and HQ where informed of this.
    Joan Potts

Elite

Trevor,

I have been in touch with BC and they have confirmed to me that they have received our agreement to your new club colours. I have told them to contact your secretary without any further delay.
    Joan Potts

Thumbs up Diss Club Kit

Thanks Joan,
    just been in to Mick's shop,and he's told me everything is A O'K with the kit, myself and my daughter now can't wait to get it on our backs.
    I look forward to getting it on the front of the bunch soon