Thread: Redbridge CC Road Race

4th Cat

Default Redbridge CC Road Race

A brief reminder to you all that the Redbridge CC Road Race closes on 8th July - there are still spaces available, but you are well advised not to leave it to the last minute.

The race takes place on Sunday 29th July on the Matching Tye course near Sheering, Harlow.

Neither my phone number or e-mail address appear in the BC handbook (a mistake on their part!) but I'm happy to answer any questions that you may have, so feel free to get in touch with me by either:

E-mail: BradP759@aol.com

or

Mobile: 07774 295053

Cheers,

Brad.

Elite

Brad

Sounds as if you might be favouring early entries? This year the ERRL rules require us to wait until the closing date and then to share out the rides evenly between clubs, taking account of points gained and after consulting with the clubs concerned.

If you haven't yet received the usual number of entries I wouldn't worry: this year the riders are sending in entries a bit later on because now there is no advantage in sending them in months in advance.

Best wishes for the event

Hugo

4th Cat

Hi Hugo,

Not favouring early entries at all - just reminding people of the closing date to save them looking it up in their books!

Thanks for your well wishes. Hope to see you there!

Brad.