Thread: ERRL Events & Clubs 2018

Elite

Default ERRL Events & Clubs 2018

You can find a list of the 2018 events here: http://www.errl.org.uk/calendar.php?year=2018 and the clubs here: http://www.errl.org.uk/members.php?year=2018

Please check your event and inform me if anything is incorrect.

If your event or club is not on the lists, it is because your event is not on the BC Website, or your 2018 membership fee has not been paid. All those clubs without a registered event or have not paid their membership fee by 10th January 2018 will be deemed to have resigned.

I will be updating the lists as the events are registered and fees are paid.
    Joan Potts

Elite

I have just updated the Club and Event Lists. There are still 6 clubs to pay their 2018 fees and 7 events still to go on the BC Website.

If payment is not received within the next few days the clubs will be deemed to have resigned. If your event is not on the BC Website I suggest you contact BC HQ as I have been assured by Derek Lusher they have all been approved by him.

Almost all of our events on the BC Website do not show a closing date, will you please see this is added by contacting BC through your Dashboard. Please remember all ERRL events have at least a 20 day closing date.
    Joan Potts