Thread: Road Racing

Clubrun Cowboy

Default Road Racing

Hello,

Hope everyone has had a good Xmas, New year & are enjoyin the fun winter ridin we all have in England :lol:

After a lengthy lay off due to my accident a few years ago, I am returnin to racing this year to give Road Racing a go.

I would like to know who the club road races/ what cats you are & apart from the ERRL were you race.

Adam

Blog Entries

Adam,

I suggest you request to join the Cambridge CC usergroup (if you're not already in - see 'Usergroup' link at the top) and check out the Cambridge CC Road Racing forum that will become available once you're registered.

Chris

Adam,
    The road team had a great year in 2005, winning the Eastern Road Race League by a mile with Cambridge CC riders winning many events (see results here http://www.errl.org.uk/club_breakdown.php?year=2005. It sounds like the team did some real 'team' riding which made it fun and satisfying for all (all in Cambridge CC that is, the other ERRL clubs did not find it so much fun!).
    I think 2006 plans are still being made, but so I hear many RR members will be having a go at national events as well as the ERRL. I am not sure about the categories as they have changed this year (?), but basically there are riders of national standard down.
    Contact Colin Bark, 0774 0351379, colin_bark@yahoo.co.uk for more details.

Best Wishes
    TERRY DICKERSON
    Terry.Dickerson @@@ TalkTalk.net (remove extra spaces and @s)
    www.CambridgeCC.org.uk

Clubrun Cowboy

Default Road Racing

thanks for that guys + have just reg for cambridge cc usergroup chris.