Thread: Sophie wins again

Default Sophie wins again

Sophie continues her wining run in the Eastern cyclocross league, with her second victory in a row.

The event was the Broome Heath scramble near Bungay.

With only being headed for 3/4 of a lap Sophie rode away to a strong win, beating all rivals.

Smile

Well done to Sophie!!.........another brilliant ride.
    What's the secret formula? .............I bet it's just hard work!
    Anyone interested in a 'club ride' down to Ipswich to watch the cross in early January?
    Another lovely day out there I see!...............I managed to get a few miles in yesterday afternoon, but was joined by the puncture fairy after about 10 miles, so that curtailed things and I went home to sulk!
    Have a good Xmas........hope all your presents are shiny and come with two wheels!

Quote Originally Posted by caferacer View Post
    Well done to Sophie!!.........another brilliant ride.
    What's the secret formula? .............I bet it's just hard work!
    Anyone interested in a 'club ride' down to Ipswich to watch the cross in early January?
    Another lovely day out there I see!...............I managed to get a few miles in yesterday afternoon, but was joined by the puncture fairy after about 10 miles, so that curtailed things and I went home to sulk!
    Have a good Xmas........hope all your presents are shiny and come with two wheels!
    Thanks Steve.

Sophie's just hit some really good form. All this from turbo sessions and me pushing a bit (A lot).

You should have the club run to Chantry. Get some lights on and stay and watch the top guys Sunday afternoon, it will open up the eye's of thoughs that may not have seen top class Cyclo-Cross.
    We will be there both days to watch next years compertion.

Plenty to eat and drink there so should be good.

Merry Christmas Everybody.

Trev