View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Gent 2018 trip

Quote Originally Posted by WayneT View Post
    Bus is booked. Iím in.
    Unfortunately clashes with my only other weekend away on the lash weekend have a good one
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. ELV training camp

Quote Originally Posted by wheel View Post
    I've booked - training for training camp starts now. From Sat 25th to March 4th.
    Anyone hired a bike yet, not keen on the bequi bikes (yes I am a bike snob) and bimont is closed until early Feb and seems you can't book online (?) - part of me admires this continental insouciance but my Anglo Saxon side just wants to book something
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Something Positive

Hi everyone,

As usual it has been a while since I posted anything. After the recent tragedy at the Severn bridge road race I was contacted by my friend John Heaton-Armstrong (who has written for this blog before) with some positive action we can all take from this in order to move forward and make road racing safer:

The Community Safety Accreditation Scheme was introduced into the 2002 Police Reform Act by the 2005 Serious Organised Crime and Police Act.

Updated 08-03-2013 at 06:22 PM by David Mclean

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Guest Post!

It's been a while since I posted, sorry but there isn't a whole lot to report cyclingwise, except to to say that I have started riding again, but only a little bit. Perhaps it's time soon to do a post about my ongoing recovery, but not yet.

Below is a post from John Heaton-Armstrong about BC and the current state of the domestic racing calendar:

British Cycling at a crossroads?

by John Heaton-Armstrong on Tuesday, 18 December 2012 at 07:05.

Updated 18-12-2012 at 11:26 AM by David Mclean

Categories
    2012 - Meridiana Kamen
  5. Legacy

I remember May 29th 2005 like it was yesterday, do you? Of course you do. The place: Indianapolis. The man of the hour: Dan Wheldon.

Indeed, from that moment on in Great Britain our lives changed forever and a new era began. Yes, the country shut down that weekend and we celebrated from the rooftops, it was the first British Indy win of many, here is a photo ...

Updated 05-10-2012 at 01:31 PM by David Mclean

Categories
    2012 - Meridiana Kamen
Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast