19-05-2005, 12:42 PM
where were you and Darren on tuesday?

and can you miss it again next week as well please :?: :D

jmaccyd
19-05-2005, 01:08 PM
I woz robbed! Two blinking seconds

The Bish
19-05-2005, 01:09 PM
We've got this thing going, don't tell our other halves we weren't at Brickendon.

Go_Live
19-05-2005, 01:42 PM
I woz robbed! Two blinking seconds
all part of it John, could so easily of been the other way round, better go faster next time to make sure :wink:

big'un
19-05-2005, 02:11 PM
bish
what happened, we missed you on tuesday.
Darren has a verrrrrry bad virous :cry: could be out for weeks :twisted:
i have asked if i could borrow his bike and pointy hat while he is away :lol:
went onto the HIgh & Mighty web site to see if they do skin suites :shock:
need all the help i can get to go under 24 8)
i have my bike with me at the ofifice and will be doing a few laps of the sunday course tonight if you are interested :wink:
cheers

Go_Live
19-05-2005, 02:16 PM
bish
i have my bike with me at the ofifice and will be doing a few laps of the sunday course tonight if you are interested :wink:
cheers
Now you've got your fastest ****L time Trev, theres no stopping you :wink:

big'un
19-05-2005, 02:29 PM
bish
cheers
Now you've got your fastest ****L time Trev, theres no stopping you :wink:

steady on.... :lol: the only good thing is that Allan is now really worried

IanC
19-05-2005, 07:13 PM
Well done Ian, top top top of the league :D
Not bad for a mountain biker eh :lol:

I'm thinking about copying your & Darrens example & resting next week though, or just MTBing to the pub as I think I've peaked now :cry:

Badger
19-05-2005, 07:26 PM
good thinking

and if all the other '24' boys could do the same then maybe I can get 30 points next week :D

IanC
19-05-2005, 08:41 PM
good thinking

and if all the other '24' boys could do the same then maybe I can get 30 points next week :D

Actually now that you've let your tactics out the bag then maybe I should ride :wink:

Go_Live
20-05-2005, 09:49 AM
Well done Ian, top top top of the league :D
Not bad for a mountain biker eh :lol:

I'm thinking about copying your & Darrens example & resting next week though, or just MTBing to the pub as I think I've peaked now :cry:
come on ian thats not the attitude, its May, you're still building and can only get quicker :D

Rogers Brother
20-05-2005, 10:53 AM

Following some discussion by e mail and telephone I suggested that he rest on Tuesday. I assume the cheque is in the post as agreed :shock:

The Bish
20-05-2005, 01:04 PM

Following some discussion by e mail and telephone I suggested that he rest on Tuesday. I assume the cheque is in the post as agreed :shock:

Muuuum, did you see what Chris did? :cry:

Rogers Brother
20-05-2005, 03:30 PM

It was for your own good! Honest!!

big'un
20-05-2005, 04:49 PM

hello Rogers Brother here.... i think there is a glitch with the aviaters
dear bruv
i strongly advise you NOT to do the club TT in June, this will do you no good at all :lol: get your self nice old boys race to do on the sunday instead :wink: as for tuesdays in general do not get sucked in by those
shallow north roaders who think life begins and ends up robins nest.... some of them think thats a real hill... soft southerners :lol
so please no more time trials, get your head down and do some proper training during the week.
lots of love you favorite brother.... you know it makes sense :wink:

that should do it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rogers Brother
20-05-2005, 10:44 PM

Mum says Would you put your head in the gas oven if he told you?

strongly advise you NOT to do the club TT in June, this will do you no good at all get your self nice old boys race to do on the sunday instead as for tuesdays in general do not get sucked in by those
shallow north roaders who think life begins and ends up robins nest.... some of them think thats a real hill... soft southerners :lol
so please no more time trials, get your head down and do some proper training during the week.
you know it makes sense

Rogers Brother
26-05-2005, 09:17 AM

hello Rogers Brother here.... i think there is a glitch with the aviaters
dear bruv
i strongly advise you NOT to do the club TT in June, this will do you no good at all :lol: get your self nice old boys race to do on the sunday instead :wink: as for tuesdays in general do not get sucked in by those
lots of love you favorite brother.... you know it makes sense :wink:
that should do it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have persuaded him that riding the national vets championship at Eastway is more important than the club 25 so thats 25p you owe me!!!
If anyone is free how about giving Rog a shout at Eastway, with the right encouragement he might be in with a chance of a medal!!!!!

The Bish
26-05-2005, 10:16 AM
If anyone is free how about giving Rog a shout at Eastway, with the right encouragement he might be in with a chance of a medal!!!!!

and Tony, we will be in the same race but different age cats.

Go_Live
26-05-2005, 10:18 AM
Are there any supporting events that i could ride or are they all for vets (not your type of vet bish :D )

The Bish
26-05-2005, 12:32 PM
Three races on the day, 2 or 3 age groups in each starting at 9:30 EFG, 10:45 CD, AB (40-44 Tony, 45-49 me) 12:15, 35 miles.

Rogers Brother
26-05-2005, 12:34 PM
Are there any supporting events that i could ride or are they all for vets (not your type of vet bish :D )

Don't think there are any supporting events. For National Championships they try to have each age group have a separate race, don't know for sure this is the case.

Rogers Brother
26-05-2005, 12:36 PM
Three races on the day, 2 or 3 age groups in each starting at 9:30 EFG, 10:45 CD, AB (40-44 Tony, 45-49 me) 12:15, 35 miles.

They might start the two age groups of at different times

Heffalump
26-05-2005, 01:47 PM

I wouldn't mind doing this with ya' Roger. Assume that as it's a championship I'll need to bang an entry in a bit sharpish, or can I EOL?

The Bish
26-05-2005, 02:36 PM

I wouldn't mind doing this with ya' Roger. Assume that as it's a championship I'll need to bang an entry in a bit sharpish, or can I EOL?

I got the start sheet yesterday, no idea about EOL. Pete Wilson is the organiser Tel 0208 368 0698.

Rogers Brother
26-05-2005, 06:14 PM

I got the start sheet yesterday, no idea about EOL. Pete Wilson is the organiser Tel 0208 368 0698.

They have done EOL in previous years