PDA

View Full Version : Ciclos Uno: 29 March

Gray
05-03-2009, 12:14 AM
I've entered this. Sam may be going as well. Anyone else (cat 3 or 4)interested? Pretty local (just off the M11 past Harlow). New race and it looks like they're making a big effort (free energy bars and the like promised). Closing date 15 March.

SamParker
10-03-2009, 11:33 AM
I have entered it to now. It be good to see some more parkers out there. Anyone else coming?

Gray
16-03-2009, 11:37 PM
Looks like you haven't made it Sam. :( Was oversubscribed and Neal and I seem to have been given places as we're 3rd cats. Most clubs have been restricted to two riders and just two or three got three places. Don't suppose you ticked the reserve box but I'd guess you might have been high up the reserve list if you had.

Gray
17-03-2009, 12:45 AM
I see Dean Lubin's entered btw. that should be interesting. He could probably time trial his way round faster than the race is likely to be run.

Hugh
29-03-2009, 10:20 PM
So how did it go Gray?

Gray
29-03-2009, 11:14 PM
Not too bad. Drove up there with Neal in time to do a warm up lap. Nice day though pretty fresh. Pace was reasonably quick, the course quite flat and the bunch riding defensively so no-one got away. I had a go on the second lap and managed about half a mile on my own hoping someone would bridge but no-one did. In the end there was a bunch sprint in which I managed 13th out of 60 starters and 50 finishers. Neal came 38th but I don't think he was trying to hard.