PDA

View Full Version : Tour of Flanders - have you entered yet?

cglithero
30-01-2005, 04:49 PM
Here is the web page to enter:
http://www.sport.be/cycling/rondevanvlaanderen/2005/fr/inscriptions/

You need to enter in advance by 13 March

Chris

Thought I would start a new topic to get you attention. Shena has contacted the Ibis hotel (Ghent Opera Centrum ) and they have spaces at the moment - which means that each pair needs to book a room pronto.

The phone number is 003292250707. You can book online by going to accorhotels.com search a hotel, enter Ghent and select Ibis Gent Centrum opera. Rooms are 79 euros per night plus 9 euros each for breakfast. Book 2 nights from 1 April

1) Pairs:
Jim and nick
Bruce and Chris
Mike and George
John T and guest (Mick?)
Andy and Del
Shena and Ali
James and Catherine
Bob and Trevor

2) Cars
Nick and jim
Bruce and Chris
Trevor, George and Mike
John and 1
Andy, Shena, Del and Ali
James, Catherine and Bob (Bob driving Catherines' s car)

3) ferry
Seafrance
1 April 1215 (Could go earlier at 1100 but 1215 avoids the M25 madness hour)
return 3 April 1830
Price 98

Is everybody happy?
:D :?:
Chris

V D Hoogan
30-01-2005, 06:55 PM
Well done Chris :D

cglithero
30-01-2005, 08:11 PM
update on earlier - Mike Olive ( George's dad) is also coming so can share with George. Trevor can share with Bob.

ps WHO IN THE HELL IS vd hOOGAN?

Go_Live
30-01-2005, 08:38 PM
update on earlier - Mike Olive ( George's dad) is also coming so can share with George. Trevor can share with Bob.

ps WHO IN THE HELL IS vd hOOGAN?
I've updated the 1st post Chris.
You do know you can edit your own posts don't you??? - Just click the 'edit' icon under your post that you want to amend :D

Heffalump
31-01-2005, 11:13 AM
All booked up in 10 mins on-line this morning :D Am I keen or what :?: :lol: :lol:

p.s. "Guest" is Russell Long of the Webbs. He did the Hemel with us on Sunday and will be doing the Harp next week. I am grooming him for stardom :wink: i.e. poaching him from the Webbs for the NR :lol:

Rusty Ryder-Brown
31-01-2005, 09:44 PM
Myself and the feline one are booked into the hotel for those dates. Spoke to a rather nice sounding woman on the phone. Her name is Gabi. So if you reserve by phone, try and get her...