PDA

View Full Version : Vendee 2005 dates

Rusty Ryder-Brown
09-01-2005, 06:02 PM
Having sought out the possibility to use the vendee farmhouse at my disposal this Easter - those dates are already booked. So if anyone/group fancies hiring out the house for a week sometime before or after Easter then let me know. The house sleeps 8-10 people, is about 6 hours drive from Cherbourg and is in a great location in the small town of Talmont St Hilaire - home town of the Brioches Pro Team. If it is good enough for them then I am sure we can sort out some routes and good rides. I will not be going because it will be during term time, but if you wanna get a group organised then let me know.
To check the house out then look at the following link:
www.ibersol.co.uk

Badger
09-01-2005, 06:04 PM
what about mid to late April?

Rusty Ryder-Brown
09-01-2005, 06:11 PM
After Easter it is basically free until July/August.
Click on the house on the website to see the pictures and get additional info. There are hoses etc there, room for three to four cars in the double double garage - so a great bike shop there. There is also a games room minus the games at the moment which would also be a great bike storage/workshop.
I will get a price for full occupancy for sometime in April and let you know if you like. You pick the dates let me know and I will get the info from Cat's mum who runs the lettings on behalf of Cat's brother.

big'un
10-01-2005, 04:53 PM
i would be interested in a trip at April, would be happy to take the car and a couple of passengers if we can get a group together.

Badger
13-01-2005, 08:57 AM
I've been offered a place with the Stevenage trip to Majorca in April

Who is def up for going to France? If no one is up for it or can't make a commitment now then I'll go with the Borg as I've got to tell Danny tonight.

Too late I'm going now

hope seven of nine is there :wink: