21st Aug Api Road Race Api Resprays 1/2/3/4/W
28th Aug Interbike RR Interbike RT 2/3/4/W/J
4th Sep Falling Leaves Road Race Easterly RC 2/3/4
11th Sep Glendene RR Glendene CC 2/3/4/J
18th Sep Victoria CC RR Victoria CC 3/4/J
25th Sep Last Chance Points Grabber RR Herts Wheelers 2/3/4/J

The Bish
28-12-2004, 09:20 PM
Shall we focus on specific rides as a team?

I enjoy the long hard rides but would love to work for you sprinters if the oportunity arose.

Go_Live
28-12-2004, 09:34 PM
I'm not too sure about the 'working for the sprinters idea' I don't know 2nd cat ERRL events that end in a sprint for first, only for the minor placing. The scenario will probably be - each North Road riders takes turns hammering up the hills, everyone will drop of eventually, leaving us to fight amongst ourselves out for the wins :D

Sam the Eagle
29-12-2004, 10:23 AM
Mass sprint finishes tend to be the Harlow, Chelmer and any race on the London Colney Circuit (Almost Last Chance Points Grabber last year). Otherwise as Pocket says, making sure there is a NRCC in the break is the priority.

Badger
30-12-2004, 01:34 PM
Note that Crest is same day as Hardriders next year

Heffalump
07-01-2005, 12:24 PM

I enjoy the long hard rides but would love to work for you sprinters if the oportunity arose.

How's about a Borg stylee assault on the team title this year comrades? I'd be more than "thrilled" to be part of a team effort that saw the NR place in the top three clubs in the league this year (even if it meant I was tasked with dragging Zak Carr, or one of the spider-like Glendene Whitehorns, off their bikes and into a ditch) :twisted:

Badger
07-01-2005, 12:38 PM

How's about a Borg stylee assault on the team title this year comrades? I'd be more than "thrilled" to be part of a team effort that saw the NR place in the top three clubs in the league this year (even if it meant I was tasked with dragging Zak Carr, or one of the spider-like Glendene Whitehorns, off their bikes and into a ditch) :twisted:

We need Hayden back. He won the League in 2003 and helped us get third team. (I got about 18 points as well although I did bring down half the bunch in the Chelmer!)

Heffalump
07-01-2005, 12:44 PM

We need Hayden back. He won the League in 2003 and helped us get third team. (I got about 18 points as well although I did bring down half the bunch in the Chelmer!)

Only half the bunch :shock: You lightweight , you :!: :roll: I am confident of getting a "strike", should the NR team manager instruct me to tie on a rising sun headband and make the ultimate sacrifice :wink: BANZAI :!: :twisted: :lol: